The upcoming feature film set to take place before the events of Final Fantasy XV got some early screenings in Japan. NeoGaf user benzy was able to make a summary about the movie’s reception and it will be listed below.
- 1st 2 min. of the film already made people cry.
- The music during the ending credits is spectacular, and once you’re immersed, a surprise lies at the end. Something that’ll make you stay!
- The identity of the specters in the Dawn trailer will be revealed.
- Very emotional film, get tissues.
- Key phrase for KINGSGLAIVE is “everything for the future king.” Keep this in mind when watching the film!
- Luna in the EN version gives more of a grown-up feel than the JP one.
- The identities of the towering figures become clear in the film.
- Some things coming out of the Kingsglaive advanced screening:
- Those who finished Episode Duscae will know about the movie’s ending.
- The golden accessory on Regis’s head is the royal crown (Nozue)
- The identity of the all-armored character turns out to be kind of a surprise.
- The Audi we thought is a car for official use actually belongs to someone
- Monster FFVII International makes surprising appearance.