Gameloft is bringing Mattel‘s flagship card game, UNO, to mobile devices once again. Though the developer has already introduced an UNO app, the new “UNO & Friends” looks to re-create the mobile card game experience with new multiplatform social features.
You will get all of these following things:
- Own profile, header*, and topics.
- Get quick tags for commenting, post own user made posts and topics/threads with one editing tool.
- Post quick status updates and posts on the fly
- Optional embedded forums as well in addition to comments board, useful in case of main site problems and/or for preference of sharing thoughts and news.
- Great community, simple way of getting everybody into the front page, always free.
- Honest admin/mods who willfully want to help you in anything.
Things that are hopefully coming (A Possible look ahead into the future):
- An all new design, coming soon in the next few years (as soon as 2017)
- Full of animations and little things that will make things a whole lot more fun and interesting, such as customizable profile borders!
- Twitter-like experience for voting, searching, and posting..
- Embeds are going to get a whole lot better, and more dynamic
- Possibility of popout sound/video
- A writing experience like no other, with dynamic choices of skins and addons that will be available each time one gets added
- An AI-like writing suggestion/motivator system (even warns of some contextuals that might garner negativity)
- A new achievement and points system, linked inherently to the website
- GINE FPS Multiplayer game, timed exclusive for site
- An all new store for both physical items and electronic items (cosmetics and games)
- An all new visual wiki for games, shows, and so on.. (Mostly for things shown or sold on 3WIREL!)
- Collections, for cosmetics and addons for your profile and so much more..
- Broadcast channel and creators network for creation of content, for gaming content, original shows and exclusives as well
- Premium subscriptions for enhancing the experience:
- VIP status and access: $5/m
- Adding the lotobox subscription pack, can get you exclusive items as well
- Lotobox subscription (for monthly items, and cosmetics): $5/m
- Online global TV/movies provider: $5/m
- 3WIREL! Arena, Second Life like game, with its augmented reality companion, to being an ever-evolving game with new content, and features added every day/week
- New powerful and compact options for moderators and owners to better control the flow of users and behaviour
So, what are you waiting for?
Go ahead and register now! – and see the rules page.
Note: Forward-looking statements and future plans may change and would not necessarily reflect the final result, please note that this site is independently managed and not a part of a media network.
*Coming back in the new design, some features have been disabled for security risk of outdated frameworks at the moment, a cleaner and safer versions of those said features are coming later
Batman Arkham 3 could be on track for a reveal soon, as suggested by Warner’s recent tinkering with the series’ Facebook page. Spotted by the ArkhamCity.co.uk fan group, Warner has this week removed its Batman: Arkham Asylum Facebook page, and has renamed the Batman: Arkham City page.
More: Console/PC , Business/Marketing “I think given how pervasive computers and the internet is now, and how fascinated kids are with it, I want to make sure that they know how to actually produce stuff using computers, and not simply consume stuff.” – U.S.
Kirk Hamilton View Profile Email Facebook Twitter Google Plus RSS Slender: The Eight Pages was one of the true surprises of 2012 – a crude, free PC game that also happened to be one of the scariest games of the year. We’ve known for a little while that creator Mark Hadley has been working with Blue Isle on a follow-up called Slender: The Arrival.
Oh, it’s made out of cardboard! (laughs) – Nintendo president Satoru Iwata marvels at the simplicity of an early prototype of the Wii U‘s tablet controller (pictured above). Nintendo is banking on its Miiverse — a sort of mini-Facebook with a layer of console game makeup — to draw players to its new Wii U console.
Brian Ashcraft View Profile Email Facebook Twitter RSS To kick off Surface, Microsoft held big launch events in China. At the midnight event in Beijing, there were dancers, loud music, and one pissed off grandma. That’s when things got ugly.
You’ll have to show Internet Explorer some love if you intend on updating your social networks from your Xbox. For a company that once wanted us to use the Xbox 360 for all manner of social network interaction, this certainly is a strange move:…