No Man’s Sky got a big update and it is quite an impressive update. New game modes, seemingly updated visuals and more are part of the update.
Source: Official Game Website
- Explorers can now decide to play with different rule sets, across three game modes:
- Normal mode is the original chilled exploration experience
- Creative mode allows players to explore the universe without limits, and build a huge base
- Survival mode really changes the game, creating a much more challenging endurance experience
- Claim your home planet by finding an uninhabited base and creating your own, fully bespoke outpost.
- Construct your homestead for shelter, using modular structures and decorations, replicated from resources gathered while exploring
- Recruit alien lifeforms to help research new technology. Farming, engineer, weapons and science specialists are hirable from Space Stations
- Use Terminus Teleporters in Space Stations to teleport to and from your base at will
- Expand your base with storage containers to stockpile precious resources and rare products
- Find an even more beautiful location and you can simply dismantle your previous homestead to refund all of the spent resources