Understand before you speak up.
Before you make any post or comment on the website, you have to make sure you read all the rules and restrictions that apply in order to avoid any miscommunication of any sort.
So, please take your time to read the following:
- Treat other members with the respect they deserve. This should go without saying, but treat others like you would like to be treated.
- English is the primary language and is highly recommended in here, if you would like to use other languages, don’t be rude or overdose it in the public side. It is frowned to constantly mislead users with a foreign language unless the other end user understands it, we recommend only to post in other languages in PM.
- Please do not spam. The definition of spam is an irrelevant or advertising post. Any post considered spam will be removed.
- Please do not post messages in CAPS since this is considered to be shouting and is not necessary.
- Insulting and flaming or personal attacks against staff will be not tolerated. This includes hate speech, racial, sexual, xenophobic, ableist discrimination and even support of discriminatory symbols or terrorizing figures. Please look at our restrictions policy for more information regarding the kinds of topics placed under heavy moderation.
- Please be considerate in language you use on the forum, some of our members are younger than others. Swearing is not completely banned, just do not swear unnecessarily.
- No hacking and illegal activity, such as torrents and illegal downloads, this will not be tolerated, and if appropriate, may be reported to local authority if severe.
- Please do not post inappropriate material such as explicit content. it is frowned upon on the site and many other organizations, keep it off to yourself.
Rules are based/copied off this forum post, we will try to update it to reflect the site’s policies on more regular basis.
Please be also aware that there are certain kinds of restrictions placed on the topics that the staff and users will be discussing as part of our policy. These topics include the following kinds:
- Political discussions, especially with the heated climate and utter mess regarding the United States and its administation led by Donald Trump.
- Staff of 3WIREL! also reserve the right to decide on the fate of any user violating these restrictions given the toxicity, repeated offences, attitude, justification,