The Xbox Classic Phantom Dust is coming back on Xbox One and Windows 10 with a remaster of the original. Some key features of this HD Remaster include the following:
• Xbox Live Arena support integrated
• Play on Windows 10 PC or Xbox One seamlessly with cross-saves, retaining all of your progress and in-game items between both platforms.
• Cross-device play lets you play against friends regardless of platform.
• Full Xbox Live feature set of the original game, including downloading top player’s arsenals to practice against them – a feature not available since the original’s release!
• Looking for Group on Xbox Live so you can find and connect with other gamers more easily than ever.
• Multiplayer starter arsenals are included. Jump right into multiplayer with a better selection of skills!
• The Multiplayer skill shop is no longer tied to solo player progression. All skills are available for purchase immediately for multiplayer use.
• Improvements to game balance and frame rate
Wonderful to hear the game coming back from the dead after the games cancellation not long ago. Hope the title does great for Microsoft to consider using the IP again in the future. The game is releasing in 2017 with no announced date. More on this as the story develops.