Pokemon GO is a popular game that many have enjoyed around the world, but the game isn’t finished yet; more generations are coming to the game alongside additional features and bug fixes. It is a platform and will continue to grow over time. This means updates will come out that sometimes remove things people like from the original release, as that is what happened the other day.
– Avatars can now be re-customized from the Trainer profile screen
– Adjusted battle move damage values for some Pokémon
– Refined certain Gym animations
– Improved memory issues
– Removed footprints of nearby Pokémon
– Modified battle damage calculation
– Various bug fixes during wild Pokémon encounter
– Updated Pokémon details screen
– Updated achievement medal images
– Fixed issues with displaying certain map features
– Minor text fixes
The following is part of the most recent update to Pokemon GO and the removal of footprints (an indicator on where nearby Pokemon are located) is gone after bugs regarding this feature came out.