Nintendo is going to be at PAX West this year and the above image shows the times/dates events they are holding will happen. Full PR Release will be below.
Source: Nintendo PR
As PAX West rapidly approaches, Nintendo has a lineup featuring RPGs, indie games and lots of fun. The video game show, which runs Sept. 2-5 at the Washington State Convention Center in Seattle, gives fans a chance to check out a variety of new and upcoming content on Nintendo platforms for both Wii U and Nintendo 3DS. Nintendo will have two booths, one featuring activities with Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon, as well as playable games like Dragon Quest VII: Fragments of the Forgotten Past and YO-KAI WATCH 2 and another booth dedicated to our talented Nindie partners showcasing awesome first playable experiences such as Punch Club (tiny Build Games), Runbow Pocket (13AM Games), Severed (Drinkbox Studios) and World to the West (Rain Games).During PAX West, the producer of Dragon Quest VII: Fragments of the Forgotten Past from Square Enix will host a game-focused developer discussion at 1:30 p.m. on Sept. 4 at the Hydra Theater. (Photo: Business Wire)
“PAX West gives Nintendo a great opportunity to showcase both mainstream and Nindie titles to a video game savvy audience,” said Doug Bowser, Nintendo of America’s Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing. “Having the show essentially in Nintendo’s backyard and getting a chance to connect with our fans makes it all the more special for us.”
Some of the highlights Nintendo is planning for PAX West include:
- Nindies@Night: For the second year, Nintendo will kick off its PAX West activities with an event at the EMP Museum in Seattle. The event is free and open to the public and will give people a chance to sample both first playable and anticipated video games from our Nindie community. Playable games includeAxiom Verge (Thomas Happ Games), Jotun: Valhalla Edition (Thunder Lotus Games),Shantae Half-Genie Hero(WayForward/XSEED), Severed (Drinkbox Studios), World to the West (Rain Games),FAST Racing NEO – NEO Future Pack(Shin’en) and SteamWorld Heist (Image & Form) for the Wii U console, and Runbow Pocket (13AM Games), Punch Club (tiny Build Games), Severed (Drinkbox Studios), Azure Striker GUNVOLT 2 (INTI CREATES), Noitu Love: Devolution (MP2 Games) and Gurumin: A Monsterous Adventure (Mastiff) for theNintendo 3DS family of systems. Attendees will also have the chance to snag some giveaways and prizes, while supplies last. Additionally, all attendees will have access to EMP’s Indie Game Revolution exhibit, which includes newly installed titles from the Nintendo independent community. The Nindies@Night event takes place 8 p.m.-midnight on Sept. 1 at the EMP Museum, 325 Fifth Ave. N in Seattle.
- Indie Lounge at PAX West: For anyone who wasn’t able to make it to the Nindies@Night event, we are bringing the same playable Nindie content to PAX West in the convention center on the sixth floor in Room 612. Developers will be there to demonstrate their games and answer questions, and giveaway free swag. Indie Lounge hours are noon-9 p.m. Friday toSunday, and noon-6 p.m. on Monday.
- Nintendo’s Booth: PAX West attendees can swing by the Nintendo booth (South Hall, Booth No. 2335) to check out a variety of fun games and products. In addition to a number of fun activities themed to Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon, Nintendo plans to have playable versions of the Dragon Quest VII: Fragments of the Forgotten Past and YO-KAI WATCH 2games on hand. Additionally, visitors can check out cool displays of amiibo figures and the Nintendo Entertainment System: NES Classic Edition hardware, which launches Nov. 11.
- Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon Photo Experience: A photo booth will be set up at the Nintendo booth for fans to take some fun photos with two legendary Pokémon and Pokémon trainers. Additionally, fans who pre-order Pokémon Sunand Pokémon Moon onsite will receive a collectable gift.
- Dragon Quest VII: Fragments of the Forgotten Past Developer Discussion: The producer of Dragon Quest VII: Fragments of the Forgotten Past from Square Enix will host a game-focused developer discussion at 1:30 p.m. on Sept. 4 at the Hydra Theater.
For more information about Nintendo’s presence at PAX West, visit http://www.nintendo.com/.