The upcoming title from XSEED Akiba’s Beat will be hitting PS4 and PS Vita later this year in Japan and early 2017 in North America but it was announced recently that the game will be having a English Dub.
Akiba’s Beat features over 22,000 spoken lines, and will have both English and Japanese language dialogue options. On PlayStation 4, both language options will be present on-disc, while on PS Vita, the Japanese-language voice-overs will be available separately as a free piece of downloadable content.
Here is the English voice cast:
- Asahi Tachibana – Chris Patton
- Boss – Mick Wingert
- Hazuki Aihara – Alexis Tipton
- Kanon – Todd Haberkorn
- Kotomi Sanada – Cherami Leigh
- Megane Taro – Justin Briner
- Mizuki Aihara (and Dog) – Ray Chase
- Moe Suzumori – Alexis Tipton
- Pinkun – Brittney Karbowski
- Saki Hoshino – Erica Mendez
- Reiji Shinomiya – Ed Bosco
- Riyu Momose – Tia Ballard
- Yamato Hongo – Robbie Daymond
This is great news, as not only will people who prefer the Japanese dub will have that option open to them still when the game is localized but the game will be open to people who enjoy English Dub’s as well.